The Discovery Montessori School is hiring dedicated educators to join our vibrant and diverse staff.
Currently we are looking for a Montessori Teacher who is certified (MACTE approved) or who is actively working to complete the Montessori Casa training certification in the near future.
· Must be available between the hours of 7:30 am – 5:30 pm - Monday to Friday.
· Must be fluent in verbal and written English.
· Knowledge of French will be an asset.
· Knowledge of the Child Care and Early Years Act, (CCEYA) 2014.
· Candidate must provide a recent VSC clearance certificate.
· Must have an updated immunization record.
· CPR training and First Aid Certification Level C is required.
· Must be a team player who is well organized and is willing to work with other staff members, parents and colleagues.
Minimum Experience: Minimum one year experience of working in a Casa or Toddler class in a Montessori School of repute.
Physical Demands: This position requires the ability to think clearly and act respectfully with children and their parents. Must be able to sit on floor, walk on field trips, and stand, if necessary, for most of the day.
Environment: Teacher is required to work in a classroom environment while working with students, parents, faculty, administration, volunteers, and visitors to The Discovery Montessori School
Job Type: Full-time
Please apply with updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org