1. Access to the school is monitored and the following measures are in place to control the entry of individuals to the school.
A. All individuals (staff, children and essential visitors) will have their temperature taken prior to entry to the school.
1. Our classrooms have been re-organized to allow for physical distancing.
2. Curriculum and lessons will continue to be provided by the teachers.
1. Enhanced cleaning and disinfecting of commonly touched surfaces is carried out thorough out the day.
2. Children are required to wash their hands throughout the day including after arrival in the morning, after outside play time, before and after meals and snacks and after toileting.
SCHOOL NEWS LETTERS , MONTHLY CALENDAR, LUNCH & SNACK MENU, CASA DAILY SCHEDULE , ANNUAL CALENDAR 2022 - 2023